- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
Wonder Woman doesn’t come out for a year, but we can still get a taste of her in battle. This new set pic tweeted by Gal Gadot shows Diana in battle with a pre-CGI Doomsday, and she looks like she’s having a lot of fun.
Gadot, in full kit as Diana, swings a sword at a stuntman in a motion-capture suit. She howls a battle-cry as she does so. Despite the lack of set besides greenscreen, Gadot really shows us what an Amazon looks like.
The set picture also gives us a new angle on the BVS Wonder Woman costume, all nice and brightly lit. Have at it, cosplayers! Especially those boots and greaves — I want a pair myself, I think.
Pictures like this can make for a great hype machine for the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. That film will come out in June of 2017, a few months before Justice League. Patty Jenkins (famous for Monster) directs, and Gal Gadot of course stars, opposite co-star Chris Pine as her love interest, Steve Trevor.
Seems like WW and DCEU have a lot to look forward to!