- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
- Marvel and Freeform Release Trailer for "Cloak & Dagger"
- REVIEW: Curse Words #4 - False Beards and French Cops
The new issue of Blizzard’s Overwatch digital comic, which features the surprising revelation that the character Tracer is gay, has been banned in the Russian federation.
Kotaku reported today that Russian federation fans can see the cover, but cannot click through. They are instead redirected to a warning which states that the comic isn’t available “in accordance with Russian law.”
Blizzard has not responded to any requests for comment at this time.