- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
- Marvel and Freeform Release Trailer for "Cloak & Dagger"
- REVIEW: Curse Words #4 - False Beards and French Cops
Marvel Entertainment was among several organizations which found themselves the target of a coordinated social media hack. An organization known as Ourmine Security Group briefly tok control of the Twitter accounts for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, and the main Marvel Entertainment account.
The most recent attack also targeted online streaming video giant Netflix. Ourmind has previously hacked the accounts of Wikipedia creator Jimmy Wales, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Buzzfeed, and Techcrunch, among others.
Marvel told comicbook.com that they are investigating and taking immediate action to remedy the situation.