- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Young Justice aired on Cartoon Network from 2010-1013 and was cancelled after only two seasons and 46 episodes. This has lead to several fan petitions to renew the show for a third season ever since. Now it seems like a third season for the canceled series could actually become a reality.
Recently, Young Justice creator and writer Greg Weisman asked fans to binge watch the series on Netflix to rack up the views and to also buy the Blu-rays to show that there’s still enough interest in Young Justice to justify making a third season.
Normally this wouldn’t be enough to raise ones hope, but recently a second party has stepped forward to partially confirm Weisman claims.
Voice actor Khary Payton, who provided the voices for Aqualad and Black Manta on the show, has taken to Twitter to hint that Young Justice Season 3 could be happening.
“I’ve heard absolutely nothing official, but for some reason, I have a REAL GOOD FEELING about Young Justice season 3!!!” Payton tweeted.
Young Justice is currently streaming on Netflix and is available for purchase on Blu-ray.
Payton is also asking fans to tweet the hashtag #renewyoungjustice to help spread interest again.