- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
With just a week to go before the launch of the FPS/MOBA hybrid Battleborn, 2K Games and Gearbox Software have launched a prequel motion comic series for the game.
Battleborn tells the story of a motley group of resistance fighters trying to save Solus, the last remaining star, from being extinguished by a vast army of cosmic horrors and a traitorous scumbag trying to consume the universe.
The three-part series is set before the events of the game and sets up the story for the episodic campaign. The comic introduces a small handful of the game’s 25 playable characters while giving a brief look at the fall of second-to-last star in the universe, Penarch.
All three videos are viewable below.
Chapter 1: Running the Numbers
Synopsis: A few years and several hundred star veilings are enough to drive even the most loyal espionage agents to betrayal.
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Synopsis: The Varelsi invasion is becoming overwhelming but the United Peacekeeping Republics (UPR) will not leave their own man, clone, or avian behind.
Chapter 3: No More Heroics
Synopsis: With his back against the wall, UPR Commander Ghalt faces a difficult decision with universe-ending ramifications.
Battleborn launches on May 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.