- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
It is hard to deny the sheer dominance with which Marvel outclasses their opponents in terms of monthly market share. Just this week, the figures released for January showed that the House of Ideas touts a nearly 50% market share, and that it dominates sales for both single issue as well as trade/graphic novel.
In case anyone were uncertain exactly how massive the publishing house is, they have unveiled a trailer for their ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT project, showing a plethora of titles that have gone through multiple printings. If anyone are unfamiliar with any of their titles, and feel like jumping on-board, new printings of their biggest series are hitting the stands soon.
FROM OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:
Your favorite All-New, All-Different Marvel titles are blowing up the charts and selling out left and right. There’s never been a better time to dive into the Marvel Universe so jump on board the comics everyone is talking about. Be sure to tell your retailer you don’t want to miss an issue. If you did miss an issue, catch the exciting second printings of these hit series coming soon!