- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
With the US Presidential Election just around the corner, retailers have already voted the new issue of Valiant’s Faith a success.
The new issue of the independent super-hero series, which hit stores today, sold out at the distributor level before stores opened for New Comic Book Day. A sellout is not unusual for Faith. Her first issue sold out two printings. That’s a tall order in a market heavily crowded with a glut of DC’s Rebirth titles. Faith, as Valiant has pointed out, has “the highest selling independent super hero debut of 2016.”
Valiant announced yesterday that this month’s issue of Faith, which guest stars Democratic Party Nominee Hillary Clinton, is headed back to press for another printing. The second edition of the book will be allocated, meaning that retailers will be limited to ordering 50% of the number of copies they ordered for the first print.
The sales on Faith have been tremendous for Valiant, as the hero who defies traditional norms in terms of her physical model has found a broad audience among fans tired of business as usual.
If the series can continue its early run of successes, it may well challenge Ninjak and X-O Manowar for the title of Valiant’s best series.