- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Independent comic book publisher Valiant Comics announced today that they were elevating Gavin Cuneo to Chief Operating Officer.
Cuneo was a founding member of the new Valiant Entertainment team, and has helped to shepherd the company to new heights following it’s 2011 relaunch. With his background in financial management for Merrill Lynch, Cuneo possesses the requisite skill set to help handle the company’s rapidly expanding operations in the wake of it’s announced partnership with Sony Entertainment to develop a slate of properties for feature films. Cuneo also serves as Chief Financial Officer for Valiant, making him one of a handful of executives within the industry to handle both fiscal matters and day-to-day operations.
Speaking on his expanded role, Cuneo played up Valiant’s recent successes, telling the press “This is an extremely exciting time for Valiant. With our roots firmly established in the comic book industry, the company is now entering its next exciting phase of growth and I am delighted to be able to play a part in making that happen. It has been an incredible journey over the last four years and I am massively excited about what the future holds for Valiant, our creators, and our staff.”