- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
In what is becoming a trend for Mark Millar, his latest book Chrononauts is headed for the silver screen.
According to a story in The Hollywood Reporter, the writer of Kick-Ass, Wanted, Kingsman: The Secret Service and the widely heralded Starlight (already headed for film with Fox) has inked a deal with Universal to adapt the time-travel miniseries for a feature under the direction of Universal’s Jay Polidoro.
The news is sure to boost sales of the first issue, which hit comic book stores this Wednesday, and will almost certainly help sustain the title in a highly competitive independent market. In the wake of the announcement, Millar took to Twitter to thank the comic book fans who helped boost the series’ initial sales with pre-orders.
Movie-deal aside, thank you to readers who supported our indie Chrononauts book and allowing Sean and I to keep working for ourselves.
— Mark Millar (@mrmarkmillar) March 20, 2015
Does this announcement make you more or less likely to follow the Chrononauts series? Let us know in the comments!