- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Titan Comics has announced that the anticipated PENNY DREADFUL #1, written by the show’s screenwriters, is getting a multitude of different covers. It’s exciting to see Ben Templesmith, famous with horror fans for his nightmarish 30 DAYS OF NIGHT artwork, jump in to do a variant. Even more exciting for fans of the show, this new comic series won’t just be a rehash of the events already seen in the first two seasons. Instead, it’s a brand new prequel story involving Vanessa that could possibly answer some long-standing questions about the genesis of the overall story.
We’ll have a full review of the first issue when it launches. Timed perfectly around the start of the TV version’s third season, PENNY DREADFUL #1 comes to life on May 4th.
FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:
The hit TV series is presented in comics for the first time and the covers of issue #1 have been released! This prequel reveals the terrifying events that led Vanessa to try and find her missing childhood friend, Mina Harker, and exposes the true nature of the vampiric monsters infesting Victorian London. Beautifully realized by Louie De Martinis, and written by the scriptwriters of the hit show!
Penny Dreadful issue #1
Script: Krysty Wilson-Cairns
Artist: Louie De Martinis
Ongoing – 32pp – FC – $3.99 – On sale: 04/05/2016