- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 3: "Thin Ice"
- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
One of the more unique exhibitors at this year’s convention was the team from Walkin’ & Rollin’ Costumes, a Kansas-City-based group which designs and builds costumes for children confined to wheelchairs who otherwise wouldn’t have the chance to join the cosplay community. We got a chance to talk with the team’s leader, Lon Davis, about the work they do and what they bring to the cosplay world. Josh Epstein: Lon, thanks for agreeing to talk…Read More