- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
Dan Abnett is a New York Times best-selling author who’s worked in the comics industry for over 20 years. He has contributed to the legacies of some of the biggest characters in comics, and most notably rebooted Guardians of the Galaxy in 2008 alongside frequent collaborator Andy Lanning, a run that laid the groundwork for 2014’s blockbuster by the same name. He has written several novels for the Warhammer 40k universe, Tomb Raider, Doctor Who, as well…Read More