- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 3: "Thin Ice"
- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
When The Discipline was announced, writer Peter Milligan described it as the “edgiest story I’ve written.” He’s not wrong. What seems at first glance to be an exercise in the increasingly popular erotic thriller genre quickly takes a welcome turn into the esoteric and mystical realms in which Milligan truly thrives. Melissa is a girl from the wrong side of the tracks who has managed to land in what many would call the perfect life. She…Read More