- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
News broke yesterday that DC Comics, one of the largest comic book publishers in the world, has allowed its rights to some of 20th century fiction’s most beloved pulp characters to lapse. After the failure of their 2010 “First Wave” initiative, which sought to bring characters like The Spirit, Doc Savage, and The Avenger into mainstream continuity, the decision was made by the publisher to focus on their own library of little known characters to…Read More