- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
- Marvel and Freeform Release Trailer for "Cloak & Dagger"
- REVIEW: Curse Words #4 - False Beards and French Cops
In the genre of fantasy, world-building is everything. First off, without a compelling and fully realized setting, fantasy can come off as silly to those who aren’t die-hard fans. Second, so much has been built off a common collection of tropes and traits that those die-hard fans will tune out pretty quickly if things aren’t in some way unique and individual. Luckily, Rose #1, from writer Meredith Finch and artist Ig Guara, benefits from establishing…Read More