- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
As if Logan, critically acclaimed and a box office smash, could shoot for more arthouse appeal. A superhero drama that transcends the conventions of the drama and hews much more closely to those of the Western, Logan may well be the superhero film that makes it to the awards season for non-technical categories. In that vein, the idea of the film in black and white should be enough to make cinema geeks salivate. Especially given that Mangold…Read More