- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 3: "Thin Ice"
- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
In what’s becoming a regular monthly trend, Midnighter and Apollo is exactly the comic I need this week, two weeks into the most dangerous administration my country has ever elected. Point blank, Steve Orlando, Fernando Blanco, and Romulo Fajardo Jr. have once again performed an alchemy to create something topical, universal, and somehow utterly informed and made real by the queer experience. In terms of plot, this issue focuses primarily on the fight between Neron…Read More