- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
- Marvel and Freeform Release Trailer for "Cloak & Dagger"
Image Comics has shown nothing but tremendous market savvy when it comes to initial print runs, and appears to have hit the sweet spot yet again with God Country. The publisher announced today that both of the first two issues of the new creator-owned series are headed back to press for new editions. This will make three printings for the first issue and the second printing for the second installment in the Donny Cates new…Read More