- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
It has previously been reported that the second season of Supergirl will see Clark Kent visiting his cousin Kara in National City. While there was a fan petition to get Tom Welling to repeat his role as the legendary farm boy from Smallville, it has now been confirmed that the show’s producers have recruited Tyler Hoechlin to play the iconic superhero.
Commenting on the casting in an interview with comicbook.com, Supergirl‘s executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said “Greg Berlanti and I have wanted to work with Tyler for ages, so this worked out perfectly because Tyler is Superman. We are so thrilled and humbled to add another amazing actor to the legacy of this iconic character.”
Hoechlin, whose previous credits includes appearances in Teen Wolf, Road to Perdition, and Hall Pass to mention a few, will make his debut on Supergirl during the earlier part of the show’s second season.