- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
According to a report that was buried at the bottom of a story on TheWrap, Warner Bros is already working on a plan for a possible Suicide Squad sequel.
The site reports that the upcoming police thriller Bright, staring Will Smith and Joel Edgerton, will be directed by David Ayer who along with Smith, are going to slip this movie into their schedules before a planned 2017 shoot for a sequel to DC’s supervillain film Suicide Squad.
Not much else is known about Bright aside that the script is from Max Landis, who is currently writing DC’s Superman: American Alien miniseries.
Warner Bros has yet to issue an official announcement about Suicide Squad 2, and likely won’t until we’re either much closer to the first film’s release date or after the earnings for its opening weekend are revealed.
Suicide Squad is scheduled for release on August 5, 2016 and stars Will Smith as Deadshot, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Jay Hernandez as El DIablo, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and Jared Leto as The Joker. Since some of these characters will be dying in the movie, don’t expect to see all of them appear in the next movie if there is one.