- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
One of the most common complaints from critics of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is that the film is incredibly dark and lacks humor. Whether or not if you agree with those opinions from the critics, it sounds like Warner Bros may be trying to remedy that complaint by making their next DC film Suicide Squad, a little bit more light-hearted.
According to birthmoviesdeath.com, Warner Bros is supposedly spending “tens of millions of dollars” to reshoot the movie in order to add in some more comedic elements to film. The site quotes their source as stating that although the trailer for the film contained quite a bit of humor, “every joke in the movie is in that trailer.” The reshoots are reportedly being shot now to increase the comedic tone and to lighten up the interactions between the characters to make them more appealing to audiences.
Despite the reshoots, Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer, is still scheduled for release on August 5, 2016 and will star Will Smith as Deadshot, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Jay Hernandez as El DIablo, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and Jared Leto as The Joker. Ben Affleck’s Batman will also be making a brief cameo appearance in the movie.