- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Following a church shooting in Charleston, South Carolina the creative team behind Image’s Southern Bastard announced that the proceeds for the variant cover for their series’ 10th issue would be donated to Mother Emanuel Hope Fund in order to support the victims. The shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church on June 17th left 9 churchgoers dead, including the senior pastor at the church.
Image Comics has announced that the proceeds for the variant cover was around $18,000, all of which has been donated to the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund, a charity in Charleston that provides financial support for the funeral and burial expenses of the victims of the shooting.
Jason Latour, the artist of the cover, said “We’re tremendously moved by the support for this charity cover,” before adding “Our readers raised every cent of this money, thanks so much y’all. You’re the best.” Writer Jason Aaron said “Thank you so much to all the retailers and fans who supported this variant. We’re proud to send this donation on behalf of you all.”