- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 4: "Eight Diagram Dragon Palm"
Crossovers between seemingly disparate properties are all the rage in comic books right now. Over the last several years, we have seen Batman meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The X-Files’ Mulder and Scully track Transformers, and even Top Cow is blending three of Matt Hawkins’ series together for Eden’s Fall. With that in mind, Dark Horse launching Tarzan on the Planet of the Apes comes as absolutely no surprise.
Written by David Walker and Tim Seeley, The series combines two properties which seem like natural fits, with the character sometimes referred to as the Ape-Man meeting up with a race of Apes who have taken control of planet Earth. With art by Fernando Dagnino and colors by Sandra Molina, Tarzan on the Planet of the Apes comes with a stylized cinematic visual aesthetic which should delight fans of both franchises.
Dark horse has released a short preview of the first issue of Tarzan on the Planet of the Apes, due out on September 28th, which you can check out below.
Raised as brothers but separated by slave traders, Tarzan and his ape brother Caesar reunite when the war between man and ape takes them from the jungles of Africa to the center of the earth.