- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
Independent comic book publisher Archie Comics has been riding a crest of success with its slew of newly minted titles from it’s more mature, super-hero-oriented Dark Circle imprint. Chief among them is the Mark Waid-helmed relaunch of The Fox.
The publisher has released a set of five preview pages from the upcoming issue, which you can check out below!
[FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]
THE FOX #2
NEW ONGOING SERIES FROM DARK CIRCLE! “Fox Hunt, Part 2 – The Other Shoe”: The fox-hunt has begun, and Impact City’s most dangerous criminals are out for BLOOD. When Paul Patton Jr. decides to take his son, Shinji, on a trip to the Museum of the Moving Image, he’s hoping to make an effort to finally be a present father and not the superhero freak magnet known as The Fox. But when a violent bank robbery derails their plans, and Paul is unwilling to don his superhero suit and save the day, a new kind of superhero will need to step in and save the day. So why is this new hero The Fox’s WORST NIGHTMARE? Emmy award-winning artist Dean Haspiel and Eisner Award-winning writer Mark Waid bring you the next chapter in Dark Circle’s most twisted tale yet! Featuring variant cover art from Howard Chaykin and Robert Hack!