- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Independent comic book publisher Valiant Comics has released a six-page preview of this week’s issue of Ninjak, which you can check out below.
[FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]
NINJAK #8 (“THE SHADOW WARS” – PART 3)
Written by MATT KINDT
Art by STEPHEN SEGOVIA and JUAN JOSE RYP
Cover A by MICO SUAYAN (AUG151772)
Cover B by DAVE JOHNSON (AUG151773)
Character Design Variant by MATT KINDT (AUG151774)
Variant Cover by JASON LATOUR (AUG151775)
THE SHADOW WARS – PART 3! Ninjak face-to-face with the terrifying threat of…FITZY!
Ninjak goes toe-to-toe with the brains of the Shadow Seven operation: The deadly and very intelligent Fitzy. But as Colin King discovers he has much more in common with this group of thieves and murderers than he’d like, will he be able to hold onto his honor…and his sanity?
$3.99 | 40 pgs. | T+ | On sale OCTOBER 14