- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
This week the new issue Letter 44 from Charles Soule and artistic team Alberto Jimenez Albequerque and Dan Jackson hits comic books shop shelves around the country.
Independent comic book publisher Oni Press has released a four-page preview of Letter 44 #20, which you can check out below!
Writer: Charles Soule
On Sale – September 9th
DARK MATTER Part 6 – Third Arc Finale. President Blades’ back is against the wall, and he’s considering truly desperate options. The Clarke astronauts try to wrest control of the planet-killing Chandelier away from the alien Builders. A great city is destroyed. A sacrifice is made. Deep truths are revealed. It’s the end of the world, and the latest game-changing chapter in the Letter 44 saga.