- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
The newly rebranded Archie Comics has demonstrated no fear when it comes to putting out a broad selection of titles, and the new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a great example.
The publisher has released a six page preview of the upcoming issue, which you can check out below.
What do you think? Will you be adding The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to your pull list? Let us know in the comments!
[FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]
It’s the night before Halloween, the night before Sabrina’s sixteenth birthday, the night of the blood-moon and the lunar eclipse, and Sabrina has made her decision: She will go into the woods of Greendale as a half-witch and emerge…on the other side of a frightful ritual…as a fully baptized member of the Church of Night. But there will be a cost, and his name is Harvey. And unbeknownst to Sabrina and her aunts, there is a serpent in the garden, their great enemy Madam Satan, who is conspiring against them…
For TEEN+ readers.
Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
Art: Robert Hack, Jack Morelli
Cover: Robert Hack
To Hell and Back Variant Cover: Robert Hack
On Sale Date: 5/27
32-page, full color comic