- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
After the mind shattering events of Vortex of Madness, the Space Riders find themselves crash-landed on an unknown planet. They encounter an alien warrior tribe, as well as the beautiful and fierce Dona Barbara. Also in this issue, our heroes find themselves in the presence of a Space God. Ride along as Capitan Peligro and his crew escape from the haunted planet!
Alexis Ziritt’s (The Package) insane art is both a throwback to classics like Jack Kirby, Fltecher Hanks, and Heavy Metal Magazine, while still having a modern sensibility that showcases his own unique style . Writer Fabian Rangel Jr. (Doc Unknown) manages to tame that craziness and tell a compelling and very human story. Space Riders becomes that rare middle ground that has something for everyone while never compromising.
FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE