- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Sunday night marked the series premiere of AMC’s Preacher, the new television series based on the Garth Ennis-created Vertigo comic book of the same name.
Today the Nielsen Corporation released the same day ratings for Sunday night, and the news looks pretty good for the fledgeling series.
Preacher debuted to 2.38 million viewers and a 0.9 share among the key 18-49 demographic. While not in the same league as the 5.35 million viewers who tuned in to the series premiere of AMC’s reigning champion, The Walking Dead, the numbers are right in line for the series debut of Better Call Saul, and beat the numbers for Breaking Bad‘s premiere by nearly a million viewers
The 0.9 share for the pilot put it behind only the NBA Playoffs, Game of Thrones, and Fear The Walking Dead in terms of its appeal to the key market demo, something which AMC will most assuredly see as a good sign.