- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
DC has announced that the first issue of Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death has sold out two weeks after its initial release. The series is the first time Pamela Isley gets top-billing in her own comic, and its success shows there is an interest in Gotham’s villains. Poison Ivy‘s 2nd printing follows Harley Quinn‘s highly successful comic from 2013, where several issues reached both 2nd, 3rd, and 4th printings.
While Ivy’s spotlight is set to end after four issues, if the sales continue at its current pace, it seems likely DC will allow the creative team of Amy Chu, Clay Mann, Seth Mann and Ulises Arreola to tell more stories in an ongoing series.
The 2nd printing of Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death #1 will hit the stands on March 2nd.