- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
- THROWBACK THURSDAY: 'Doc Savage' a Product of Its Time
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: Who's to Blame? The Data Say Us.
- BOOM! Studios Announces "Mech Cadet Yu" from Pak & Miyazawa
Wonder Woman doesn’t come out for a year, but we can still get a taste of her in battle. This new set pic tweeted by Gal Gadot shows Diana in battle with a pre-CGI Doomsday, and she looks like she’s having a lot of fun.
Gadot, in full kit as Diana, swings a sword at a stuntman in a motion-capture suit. She howls a battle-cry as she does so. Despite the lack of set besides greenscreen, Gadot really shows us what an Amazon looks like.
The set picture also gives us a new angle on the BVS Wonder Woman costume, all nice and brightly lit. Have at it, cosplayers! Especially those boots and greaves — I want a pair myself, I think.
Pictures like this can make for a great hype machine for the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. That film will come out in June of 2017, a few months before Justice League. Patty Jenkins (famous for Monster) directs, and Gal Gadot of course stars, opposite co-star Chris Pine as her love interest, Steve Trevor.
Seems like WW and DCEU have a lot to look forward to!