- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 3: "Thin Ice"
- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
The new issue of Blizzard’s Overwatch digital comic, which features the surprising revelation that the character Tracer is gay, has been banned in the Russian federation.
Kotaku reported today that Russian federation fans can see the cover, but cannot click through. They are instead redirected to a warning which states that the comic isn’t available “in accordance with Russian law.”
Blizzard has not responded to any requests for comment at this time.