- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Portland-based independent comic book publisher Oni Press announced today that it was promoting three members of its editorial staff in order to held shepherd the company through the release of three new titles.
Zander Cannon‘s Kaijumax, announced in October, the new Invader Zim from from Jhonen Vasquez, and an adaptation of Cartoon Network’s Rick and Morty from Zac Gorman all needed experienced editors to handle them as they prepare to expand Oni’s line of monthly releases. To that end, the company elevated several veterans to handle the job.
Charlie Chu (who has been with the company since 2010) was promoted to Senior Editor. Robin Herrera, formerly an Associate Editor, moved up to the Editor position, allowing former administrative assistant Ari Yarwood to move up to the Associate Editor position.
Oni Press Editor-in-Chief James Lucas Jones said in a press release that “Charlie, Robin, and Ari are some of the smartest, hard working people I know, and are capable of doing anything they set their minds to. The fact that they’ve chosen to put all their energies into helping our talented creators make their books a reality and their complete dedication to our creators’ visions and nuanced understanding of the comic book art form makes Oni Press a unique home for creator owned comics.”