- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
At the recent ComicsPRO retailer summit, Dark Horse Comics revealed some details on the next installment of their Avatar: The Last Airbender graphic novel line.
Writer Gene Luen Yang and artist Gurihiru will be returning to work on Avatar: The Last Airbender—North and South after working on the previous graphic novels in the series. The Dark Horse Avatar: The Last Airbender graphic novels are the in-canon continuation of the story of Avatar Aang and the adventures of Team Avatar after the defeat of the Fire Nation. They were created in conjunction with Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.
“When Aang leaves to aid Zuko with the Kemurikage, Katara and Sokka return to the Southern Water Tribe by themselves. Katara is shocked to find that her beloved village has become a bustling city, with none other than their father, Hakoda, in charge! A Northerner named Malina seems to be behind this change, pushing the North and South to be more unified…but what are her true goals?”
Avatar: The Last Airbender – North and South Part One goes on sale Sept. 28, 2016, Part Two arrives on January 25, 2017, and Part Three will be released on April 26, 2017.