- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Daniel Gerson has died at age 49 following a battle with brain cancer, as his family confirmed in a statement in The New York Times. Gerson and his writing partner Robert L. Baird have been common contributors for Disney and Pixar titles over the last decade, providing the screenplay for Big Hero 6, Monsters Inc., and most recently Cars 3, which is set for release in 2017. They wrote the story as well as the screenplay for Monsters University. In addition, they contributed additional material for Chicken Little and Cars.
Daniel Gerson leaves a wife of 20 years, as well as two children. His family have asked that anyone interested in making a donation in Daniel’s memory in the fight against brain cancer, make a donation to: Dr. Linda Liau, Brain Tumor Program at UCLA.