- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
The long-discussed Cloak and Dagger adaptation for television has been officially greenlit and given a straight-to-series order by Freeform, the cable channel previously known as ABC Family.
Based on the Marvel characters Tyrone Johnson (Cloak) and Tandy Bowen (Dagger), Cloak and Dagger is described as a “superhero love story.” The live-action show will follow the two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love — Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger had been in the works at Freeform’s predecessor ABC Family for about five years, though there is no writer currently attached to the series just yet, a search is currently under way. Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios are signed on to the project as co-producers.
“We are thrilled to be able to explore another corner of the Marvel Universe with Cloak and Dagger,” said Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “We want to thank Tandy and Tyrone’s fans everywhere who have been waiting for this exciting news.