- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
Not content to rest on their laurels after the smash success of Daredevil, Marvel and Netflix are beginning the proverbial full-court press with publicity for the upcoming AKA Jessica Jones series.
Today the first teaser poster hit the internet, showcasing the show’s lead actress Krysten Ritter as Jessica herself.
[CORRECTION: According to a post on Brian Michael Bendis’ Tumblr, this is NOT AN OFFICIAL POSTER, but an exceedingly well-made fan creation. We apologize to anyone who read the original version of this article and believed that it was official.]
The show stars Ritter as Jessica Jones, and includes David Tennant as the Purple Man, Carrie-Anne Moss as Harper, and Mike Colter as Luke “Power Man” Cage. The series is being produced by Melissa Rosenberg and Jeph Loeb in cooperation with ABC Television and Marvel Studios. It is the second of an announced four-series slate for Marvel’s first phase of Netflix series, which also includes Luke Cage & Iron Fist and The Defenders.
AKA Jessica Jones is set to do a binge-release debut later this year.