- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Marvel’s Jessica Jones, the second of four Marvel shows, has gotten its first teaser trailer, released by Netflix to accompany the date announcement for the show.
Following the success of Daredevil, Jessica Jones is the second street level hero to debut on Netflix. Krysten Ritter will be portraying Jones, a former costumed superhero already, who is now working in New York as a private investigator.
The series is based off the comic book series Allias, by Brian Micheal Bendis and artists Gaydos. Jones first appeared with hero costumed alter ego, Jewel, but we’ll be seeing Jones after the caped crusading. This will let us get a sneak peak at Luke Cage, Jones’ future husband played by Mike Colter.
The series will also star Rachael Taylor, Carrie-Anne Moss and the fabulous David Tennant as The Purple Man aka Zebediah Killgrave.
Cage will be the third street level hero that will be getting his own series via Netflix, premiering on April 10, 2016, followed by Iron First, both of which are in production. Then all four heroes will star in a crossover series, The Defenders.
Season 1 of “Marvel’s Jessica Jones” premieres with 13 one-hour episodes on November 20, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. PT in all territories where Netflix is available.