- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Marvel Entertainment was among several organizations which found themselves the target of a coordinated social media hack. An organization known as Ourmine Security Group briefly tok control of the Twitter accounts for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, and the main Marvel Entertainment account.
The most recent attack also targeted online streaming video giant Netflix. Ourmind has previously hacked the accounts of Wikipedia creator Jimmy Wales, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Buzzfeed, and Techcrunch, among others.
Marvel told comicbook.com that they are investigating and taking immediate action to remedy the situation.