- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
Marvel Entertainment was among several organizations which found themselves the target of a coordinated social media hack. An organization known as Ourmine Security Group briefly tok control of the Twitter accounts for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, and the main Marvel Entertainment account.
The most recent attack also targeted online streaming video giant Netflix. Ourmind has previously hacked the accounts of Wikipedia creator Jimmy Wales, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Buzzfeed, and Techcrunch, among others.
Marvel told comicbook.com that they are investigating and taking immediate action to remedy the situation.