- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Mark Millar has, for years, been one of the most prolific writers in comics. In recent years, his work has become one of the biggest sources of Hollywood adaptations, with the Kick-Ass and Kingsman franches already underway. Not content with the upcoming productions of Starlight, Jupiter’s Circle, and Chrononauts, Millar is pushing into the realm of cosplay.
In an announcement on the Millarworld site today, Millar announced the beginning of an international cosplay contest which will run through May, in which contestants are urged to post photos of themselves dressed as characters from Millarworld properties like Huck, Chrononauts, and Hit-Girl.
Millar said “I love cosplay. Number one, it’s fun, which should be the fundamental thing the business is about. Number two, I love the fact it’s brought so many people into comics who would otherwise not have been into the convention scene in particular. I know people have cosplayed for two years before they picked up their first book and now they’re hooked. That can only be a good thing. But I also love the craft of it, the effort cosplayers go to and how these pictures have become an art-form
Winners will receive a $500 cash prize as well as a full-page spread in the upcoming trade release of Vol. 2.
Details can be found on the Millarworld website.