- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Ever since the release of Guardians of the Galaxy in 2014, fans have argued over which actor might appear as Peter Quill/Star-Lord’s father in the sequel. A common suggestion was Hollywood heavyweight Kurt Russell. It appears that fans’ prayers may have been answered as Russell has officially joined the cast for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which started filming this week. As of yet, neither director James Gunn nor anyone else has confirmed what role Russell is set to play, however considering Gunn’s admitted desire to have the legendary actor as Quill’s dad in the highly anticipated sequel, it seems likely that Russell has accepted the part.
A staple of Tinseltown for over 5 decades, Russell has appeared in some truly iconic roles, perhaps most notably his turn as R.J. MacRready in John Carpenter‘s horror masterpiece The Thing. He last made waves in 2015’s The Hateful Eight, which was his second collaboration with writer/director Quentin Tarantino following their 2007 effort Death Proof.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is set to hit theatres on May 5th, 2017.