- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
With the success of comic book based shows on networks like Fox, AMC, The CW, and a few others, it appears that the SyFy channel is now looking to get into the superhero business as well.
According to THR, SyFy is looking into possibly ordering a pilot for a show called Krypton which would be based on David S. Goyer’s (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Man of Steel, Constantine) take on Superman’s origin story.
The narrative for Krypton would be constructed around the House of El when they were ostracized from Kryptonian society. Seyg-El, the grandfather of both Superman and Supergirl, would most likely serve as the primary protagonist, and would follow his attempts to bring equality to Krypton while dealing with an unknown enemy.
DC and Warner Bros previously tackled Superman’s early days in their hit series Smallville, but this show sounds as though it will be focusing on Clark’s biological family instead before he was probably even conceived.
The show will be executive produced by Damian Kindler (Stargate SG-1) and directed by Colm McCarthy (Sherlock). No actors have been attached yet, but if the series gets officially picked up than that shouldn’t be too far behind.
Source- The Hollywood Reporter