- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
One of the biggest highlights and surprises to date from The Flash‘s second season was the brief appearance of King Shark at the end of episode four, “Fury of Firestorm.” Due to the expense of bringing such a gigantic CGI character to life, it was believed that his appearance would merely be a one time cameo but thanks to some new information from one of the cast members, King Shark could be returning to hunt the DC heroes of the CW once again.
This weekend at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest, David Ramsey who portrays John Diggle on Arrow, mentioned that King Shark will be appearing in the upcoming two-part The Flash and Arrow crossover event.
“Because we are going to be tracking down a particular member of the Suicide Squad that so happens to be a 14-foot shark,” said Ramsey.
It is unknown if Ramsey was telling the truth, making a joke to mess with the fans, or if he is talking about the Earth 1 or Earth 2 version of King Shark. If this rumor is true, then the CW version of the Suicide Squad will start to resemble the current team in the comics more than in the movie version even though Deadshot is deceased and Harley Quinn is not allowed to be used. Either way, the show runners have yet to comment on his claims so it is unknown if King Shark will ever be back on the silver screen anytime soon.