- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
After months of lengthy casting, Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Watchmen, The Losers, Supernatural) has signed on for the villainous role of Negan for AMC’s The Walking Dead.
THR reports that Negan, the leader of a group called The Saviors will be introduced in the season six finale which will be directed by Greg Nicotero.
In the comic, Negan’s and the Saviors arrival came with a splash when he brutally took the life of a member of Rick’s crew who was a long-lasting survivor. Negan is also a foul-mouthed and charismatic villain who carries a barbwire-laced bat named Lucille. Much like his comic counterpart, Morgan’s character will be a regular reoccurring character in the show during season seven.
The Walking Dead airs on Sundays on AMC.