- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 2: "Smile"
In honor of the ongoing 25th Anniversary celebration, Image Comics is honoring its past on its books of the future with a series of Spawn variants.
Every Image title released next month will have an alternative cover featuring the character upon which Image built its early “extreme” reputation and has arguably become its most iconic brand. Long before The Walking Dead, Saga, and Sex Criminals, Spawn dominated sales charts in a way which had executives at the mainstream publishers looking for answers.
Each of the covers features Spawn, but in a way which maintains the individual artistic aesthetics of the host series.
Check out the gallery of awesome covers below!
THE SPAWN LEGACY SPREADS IN IMAGE COMICS’ MAY VARIANTS FOR 25TH ANNIVERSARY
PORTLAND, OR, 04/13/2017 — Image Comics is pleased to reveal the first nine of the variants planned for May’s 25th anniversary theme month—SPAWN. Image Comics’ creators bring their interpretation of the iconic antihero by Todd McFarlane to life all month long. Black and white versions of a selection of the covers will also be available.
Each month of Image’s 25th year will boast a theme for special anniversary variants.
Available in stores on Wednesday, May 10th:
Available in stores on Wednesday, May 17th:
Available in stores on Wednesday, May 24th:
Available in stores on Wednesday, May 31st: