- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Brenden Fletcher, Babs Tarr and Cameron Stewart have announced Motor Crush at the Image Expo in Seattle. It’s a brand new science fiction story that involves motorcycle racing mixed with action-packed gladiatorial battles (also on motorcycles). It follows pro racer Domino Swift as she makes her way through the racing circuit. At night, she battles rival gangs in stylish fights that are semi-inspired by the classic 70’s brawler movie The Warriors. Themes of heartbreak and family will run throughout the story, which is reuniting the Batgirl team. Motor Crush releases in December this year.