- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Channing Tatum may not have folded his cards and left the Gambit movie but it looks like the director certainly did.
According to deadline, Rupert Wyatt (Rise of the Planet of the Apes) is dropping out of the Gambit solo movie which was supposed to begin filming this November, but was pushed back to March. Due to an unknown prior commitment that is conflicting with the new shooting schedule, Wyatt is no longer able to stay on as the director.
“I was very much looking forward to working with my friend Channing and the team at Fox, but regrettably a push in the start date now conflicts with another project,” said Wyatt in a statement. “I thank them for the opportunity, and I know that Gambit will make a terrific film.”
There’s been no word on who will take Wyatt’s spot yet but Fox will need to find a replacement soon if they still plan to have this movie out by next year.
Gambit is currently still scheduled for a release date of October 6, 2016.