- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
Jamie Chung as Karma (Xi’an Coy Manh)
Jamie Chung is Korean and not Vietnamese which is kind of a strike against her but she’s just so dang cute that I’m willing to overlook it. She’s also played in Big Hero 6 as Go Go so she’s done the superhero thing before as a voice and she was in Suckerpunch so she probably knows action sequences as well. The original comics sort of played Karma as a fish out of water, adopting to American culture without fitting in, but in this internet inter-connected world that story feels played out. A more modern version of the character is necessary and Jamie has the bubbly personality to bring Xi’an into the 21st century.