- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Doctor Who - The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #2 - An Ordinary Diversion
Armie Hammer as Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
To start things off you need a strong white blond guy to play the leader of the group and I don’t anyone plays “strong white guy” better than Armie. He’s such a great “SWG” (yes, I did just make up that acronym) that he played two “SWG’s” in the same movie as the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He also starred in The Lone Ranger, but of course I could have made that up as I’ve never seen it and frankly neither have you. However I did read it on the internet somewhere and now so have you so let’s all just agree that it’s true. Either way, he’ll make a great Cannonball as long as he can do a southern accent.