- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
With all the titles being published at company’s like Marvel or DC, some usually end up getting cancelled early due to either bad sales or to make way for a new title. It appears that Marvel’s latest run for the Black Knight is another one of these series to receive early cancellation.
Frank Tieri, the writer of Black Knight, announced the cancellation on Facebook, confirming that issue #5 will be the series’ last.
“It sucks and there’s a lot I could say about it but in the end, the bottom line is the market is what it is these days and the sales just weren’t there,” Tieri wrote. “It was an honor and a privilege to bring Dane’s adventures in Weirdworld to you — and we’re not quite done yet as we’ll be wrapping up our storyline which actually can act as a limited series the way it’s structured.”
Written by Tieri and illustrated by Luca Pizzari, Black Knight debuted in November 2015. Tieri intended to create a series that was “unlike anything that’s out there,” and said it was “definitely not something you’d really expect from a Black Knight series.”
The last issue of Black Knight will release on March 9.